AASrV Supports the Josh and Friends Project
The AASrV is a proud sponsor of the Josh and Friends Project, a therapy dog that visits children’s hospitals. We invite you to become a contributor to the Josh and Friends Project by purchasing Josh Kits through the AASrV.
Members of the AASrV are welcome to take advantage of the Senior Group Term Life Plan offered by AVMA LIFE, a major sponsor of AASrV programs.
When you’re looking for insurance, start with AVMA LIFE. Formerly called AVMA GHLIT, AVMA LIFE is designed by veterinarians for veterinarians and provides insurance coverage for all stages of your life.
Designed for members aged 45-74, this simplified issue coverage includes a cash benefit to help financially with terminal illness, chronic or permanent critical conditions.
Stay in the know with the latest news
AASrV produces a newsletter twice annually, updating you on what’s happened recently in the industry and with the organization. We also offer easy access to the AVMA SmartBrief and Harvard Health Newsletters and blog regularly on key topics of interest.
Ready to Join? Let’s get Started.
In just a few simple steps, you’re ready to become a member. Pick the plan that best suits you.
Pick Your Plan
- Enjoy exclusive opportunities with AVMA LIFE
- Connect with other veterinarians in our online community forums
- Attend the Annual Meeting held in conjunction with the AVMA Meeting
- Receive access to the bi-annual newsletter
- Travel with friends on our 2017 European getaway
- Support the Josh & Friends Project
- Dues and contributions are tax deductible
- Join an organization that promote active senior living